Our interdisciplinary divorce professionals are committed to providing you with the appropriate services to help you resolve your issues. The five phases will help you identify your overall needs.
- Decisions: When you are contemplating divorce, separation, custody issues or modification of previous agreements, there are many decisions to make. CCD attorneys, divorce coaches and financial neutrals help individuals and couples assess their options and evaluate issues in a confidential and honest process.
- Filing: If you decide to proceed with divorce, separation or modification of an existing order, CCD attorneys and financial neutrals will help you process your paperwork appropriately.
- Negotiating: CCD professionals will help empower you to negotiate effectively toward agreements and resolution of your family law issues. Coaches, especially, are trained to help you communicate more respectfully and openly, as well as to co-parent more peacefully.
- Agreements: We are committed to helping couples make workable and lasting agreements, agreements that meet the needs of the whole family, especially the children. Agreements that may be necessary are: fair and equitable division of assets and debts, child-centered parenting plans (considering developmental stages), legal custody, child and spousal support, and final stipulated judgments.
- Post-Divorce: Families may need help in implementing, managing or modifying their agreements as time goes on. CCD professionals are available for help with future stages of your family's restructuring process, such as stepfamilies, new developmental stages of the children, changes of circumstances such as decrease or increase of income, etc.